Speaking for Inland Empire SHRM
The Inland Empire Society for Human Resource Management provides resources and opportunities for Human Resources professionals in the Inland Empire region of Southern California for professional development, education, networking and the sharing of best practices. Inland Empire SHRM is dedicated to advancing the HR profession.
We serve the greater Inland Empire area of Riverside and San Bernardino Counties, with a membership of over 500 HR professionals from various industries. We advocate for the HR profession, engaging in activities that enhance the credibility and value of Human Resources.
IE SHRM offers monthly meetings and an annual conference to provide a local resource to members for recertification, ongoing professional development and awareness of HR best practices.
IE SHRM speakers:
• Experienced and comfortable speaking in front of large groups of people.
• Interested in promoting professional growth, sharing expertise, real-world strategies and knowledge with human resources professionals.
• Willing to partner with IE SHRM to deliver the best possible experience for the audience.
• Available before and after the event to engage with attendees and respond to questions.
• Open to helping spread the word about the event.
• Work closely with event organizers before the event and meet all deadlines.
• Design and provide high-quality presentations, in electronic format, by the deadline given.
• Understand that presenting is an opportunity to share information and is not a showcase for promotion of business, practice, service or product.
• Respect IE SHRM as the sponsoring organization with either positive or neutral comments from the platform.
In return, IE SHRM will:
• Provide you with evaluation scores after the conference.
• Reimburse limited expenses (e.g., coach-fare air transportation, meals and approved lodging on presentation days). Please note that SHRM does not reimburse expenses for a co-presenter.
• Provide a complimentary registration for the event and associated social events.
• Grant you valuable professional exposure.
We seek speakers for these events:
Monthly Member Meetings – 40+ attendees, held each month
Annual HR Conference – 200+ attendees, held annually, in fall
ATTENDEES: Human Resources professionals of all career levels working in private industry, academic environments, and public employers.
TOPICS: Human Resource Development/HR Expertise (HR Knowledge), Business Acumen/Business Management and Strategy, Leadership & Navigation, Relationship Management, Communication, Consultation, Critical Evaluation, Ethical Practice, Global & Cultural Effectiveness, Workforce Planning and Employment, Compensation and Benefits, Employee and Labor Relations, Risk Management
How to apply:
Interested in submitting a proposal to speak at an IE SHRM event? Simply complete our Speaker Proposal, and include the information requested, and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please note “Speaker Proposal” in the subject line.