Become a Member
Our Chapter #: 0691
Chapter Name: Inland Empire Society for Human Resource Management (IE SHRM)
Inland Empire SHRM is 450 members strong and growing! As one of the 575 affiliated chapters of SHRM, membership to IE SHRM is FREE with an active SHRM membership. Come join our award-winning chapter and begin connecting with local professionals and leveraging valuable resources today.
IE SHRM is committed to providing human resources professionals with the latest information to advance their HR career. We focus on emerging business and HR-related topics, supporting those who live, work and breathe HR with access to a variety of tools and information that can be applied within their own organizations immediately.
IE SHRM has been recognized by the SHRM Affiliate Program for Excellence (SHAPE) with an Excel Silver Award for its outstanding professional outreach programs, including a training program for SPHR and PHR certification, outstanding monthly speaking engagements, and involvement with student chapters at several state and private colleges and universities. In 2015, IE SHRM was once again recognized with an Excel Gold Award for serving HR professionals, advancing the HR profession and enhancing the SHRM community.
As a 100% chapter, IE SHRM values the dedication and support of our members.
- Discounted member pricing for meetings and events
- Invaluable networking access with HR professionals and companies in your local community
- Professional development and continuing education at monthly meetings, earning PDC/HRCI credits
- Up-to-date information on pending federal and state legislation and current HR topics
- Annual HR conference
- Networking events
- Monthly newsletter and chapter updates
- Mentoring and practical, professional resources
- Emerging HR Professionals Group, for those new to the HR profession
- Certification classes
- Opportunities for committee, volunteer and leadership positions within the chapter; earn recertification credit for volunteering
- Opportunities for involvement in legislative “grassroots” efforts and access to up-to-date legislative information through the chapter’s CALSHRM State Council. Have a voice in decisions impacting HR.
- Free job postings
The Excel Awards
Through the SHRM Affiliate Program for Excellence (SHAPE), the Excel Awards recognize local chapters who enhance the SHRM community through initiatives that provide programs and services that meet members’ needs by fostering engagement, retention and acquisition, and volunteer development and recognition.
IE SHRM is proud to be the recipient of the 2015 Excel Gold Award and 2012 Excel Silver Award.
SHRM Pinnacle Awards
The SHRM Pinnacle Award is the highest honor given to SHRM chapters for highly notable contributions to the HR profession that enhance the development of effective human resource management. As a large chapter, IE SHRM is committed to meeting our members’ needs by serving our HR professionals, advancing the HR profession and enhancing the SHRM community.